Registration Renewal Fees in Massachusetts
Renewing your registration will require you to pay a few types of fees: 1- your vehicle registration fee and, if you choose to renew through our site, 2- our agency fee. The fees are broken down as follows:
1- Vehicle Registration Fee
- For passenger vehicles, light trailers and pickup trucks, the 2-year renewal cost is $60.
- For mopeds and motorcycles, the 2-year renewal cost is $20.
- RVs and commercial trucks can be renewed starting at $60, increasing with the weight of the vehicle.
2- Third Party Agency Fee:
This site charges an agency fee of $39.99 to process your online transaction with the state on your behalf. This fee is not required and will not be assessed if you choose to renew your vehicle through the official state portal. There are valuable benefits associated with this fee, including bonus coupons, accessible email support, error-free processing, and much more. We also guarantee your satisfaction, so if you have any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to contact us.
- On the checkout page for your renewal, you will see the above listed fees detailed according to your vehicle specifications. The total cost to you will be clearly itemized for you prior to payment.
- Please note that the fees that you will see associated with your vehicle on this website may be an estimate based upon the information you have provided to us (car type, vehicle location, etc.) and the final amount charged to your card may vary slightly when we process your transaction with the state.